3 TABLETS PER PACK
Effectively, easily and quickly eliminate ticks and fleas from your home, dog’s back and life with the great-tasting and longer-lasting Simparica Tablets.
It’s chewable, lasts up to 35 days, effective against 5 different tick genera, 2 different flea species and 2 different mite species from living it up in your abode.
- Sarolaner is more potent than the currently marketed isoxazolines, afoxolaner and fluralaner, at a lower concentration.
- In comparative studies against Ctenocephalides felis, Simparica achieved similar results but at a tenth of the concentration of the competitors, and against ticks, Simparica achieved a 100% kill, but at a third of the concentration of the competitors.
- Hard, chewable and tasty tablet (can be given with / without food) for the treatment of tick and fleas in dogs
- Well tolerated by even the smallest dogs and can be used on dogs from 8 weeks of age
- Kills adult fleas BEFORE they can lay eggs, to help prevent flea infestations from taking over your home
- Virtually eliminates ticks and fleas for up to 35 days
- Studies show Simparica starts killing ticks within 8 hours and fleas within 3 hours
- Simparica is immediate and persistent, with full efficacy towards the end of the treatment period.
- Simparica is effective against 5 different tick genera, 2 different flea species, and 2 different mite species.
- Suitable for DOGS ONLY
|BODY WEIGHT (kg)||TABLET STRENGTH (mg – Sarolaner)||NUMBER OF TABLETS TO BE ADMINISTERED|
|1.3 – 2.5||5||One|
|2.6 – 5kg||10||One|
|5.1 – 10kg||20||One|
|10.1 – 20kg||40||One|
|20.1 – 40kg||80||One|
|40.1 – 60kg||120||One|
|> 60kg||Appropriate combination of tablets|
SIMPARICA is for use ONLY in dogs (from 8 weeks of age or weighing 1.3 kg & up)
Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding or lactating.
Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides and other medications.
- Store at or below 30°C, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
* ALWAYS CONSULT A VET WHEN UNSURE *
SIMPARICA demonstrated efficacy against a very broad spectrum of coverage:
– 5 genera of ticks: Amblyomma spp., Dermacentor spp., Ixodes spp., Rhipicephalus spp., Haemaphysalis spp.
– 2 species of fleas: Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis.
– 2 species of mites: Demodex canis and Otodectes cynotis.