Advocate is an all-in-one, monthly spot on treatment of common mixed parasite infections in dogs weighing 10kg or more. Kill many bugs with this 1 fantastic product. Advocate spot on for dogs treats and prevents multiple, common worm infections as well as fleas, ear mites, mange mites and biting lice.
- For dogs from 7 weeks of age that weigh at least 4kg
- Kills fleas on dogs and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs and flea larvae in the dog’s surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
- Treats ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis), sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei var. canis), demodectic mange (caused by Demodex canis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis).
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes including ascarids, hookworms and whipworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adult stages of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis).
- Treatment of biting lice infestation (Trichodectes canis).
- Prevention and treatment of spirocercosis (Spirocerca lupi).
- ADVOCATE FOR DOGS MUST NOT BE USED ON CATS.
The safety of Advocate for dogs has not been established during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age, and less than 1 kg in weight.
Choose the right Advocate for your dog:
Small for dogs weighing 1 kg – 4 kg
Medium for dogs weighing 4 kg – 10 kg
Large for dogs weighing 10 kg – 25 kg
Xlarge for dogs weighing 25 kg – 40 kg
*Dogs weighing over 40 kg should be treated with the appropriate combination of tubes.
eg.: A dog weighing 60 kg will need one tube of 25-40 kg (XLarge) and one tube of 10-25 kg (Large).