For dogs and puppies from 2 weeks old. Kills and controls flies, ticks (kennel ticks/brown dog ticks) and fleas for more than 4 weeks.
EXSPOT® SPOT-ON FOR DOGS SHOULD NOT BE USED ON PUPPIES LESS THAN 2 WEEKS OLD AND SHOULD NOT BE USED ON CATS, AS THIS PRODUCT IS TOXIC TO CATS.
2 PIPETTES PER PACK
FREQUENCY OF USE
Exspot® Spot-on for Dogs will give your dog more than 4 weeks protection and control against flies, ticks (kennel ticks/brown dog ticks) and fleas. In the case of severe infestation, it is safe to reapply a further treatment 7 days after the initial dose. If your dog gets very wet (i.e. shampooing or swimming) then the protection will be reduced, and you should reapply the solution. Note: the 7-day limit still applies.
2 x 1 mℓ pipettes consisting of a blister film foil lid stock sealed into aluminium sachets.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
For spot-on use.
- Open one sachet and remove the pipette. With one hand, hold pipette in an upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
- Apply by parting your dog’s coat on the back between the shoulder blades and to the tips of the ears where flies are a problem. Squeeze the solution directly onto the skin.
- Avoid applying the solution to the hair and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s efficacy.
- For dogs and puppies weighing up to and including 15 kg, for example an adult Cocker Spaniel, apply 1 plastic pipette (i.e. 1 mℓ) on to the skin between the shoulder blades and on the ears.
- For dogs and puppies weighing over 15 kg, apply 2 plastic pipettes (i.e. 2 x 1 mℓ). Apply 1 pipette on to the skin between the shoulder blades plus ears and 1 pipette on to skin on the back at the base of the tail.
1 pipette for dogs < 15kg
2 pipettes for >15kg