Stop biting, chewing and licking with Avert Bitter Solution.
Avert is an extremely bitter solution for application to bandages or dressings or around open wounds. It is used to discourage pets from chewing, licking and biting wounds, bandages, stitches and household objects and furniture.
- The extremely unpleasant and bitter nature of AVERT will discourage most animals from attempting to lick surfaces treated with the product.
- The alcoholic base ensures fast evaporation from bandages and dressings, leaving them dry but impregnated with the active principles.
- The product is non-toxic and safe to use.
- Because it contains a high percentage of alcohol, the product is inflammable and appropriate care should therefore be taken when storing and using it.
- AVERT does not normally stain furniture, carpets etc, but as a precaution users should apply the product to a small inconspicuous test area before use.
HOW TO USE:
Apply Avert by drizzling or spraying solution onto the surface to be protected. Re-apply as soon as the animal starts the undesired licking or biting behaviour again. It can be applied as many times as necessary. Do not apply directly to wounds.