Most litters are made of absorbent clay, which works very well considering that when ground to powder form, clay has a remarkable ability to absorb waste and neutralize odour. Regal Ultra Clumping Clay Litter is made up of the finest sodium bentonite. The main difference between this and calcium bentonite is that sodium bentonite clumps together when it comes into contact with moisture. It also binds the moisture within the clump so it can be easily scooped out, leaving behind a box of clean litter. Regal Ultra Clumping Clay Litter is your cat’s natural choice with its natural colour and earthen aroma satisfying your cat’s instincts.
Sundried & All Natural
- Processed and dried under natural sunlight
- Regal Cat Litter is free of harmful chemicals
- Regal Cat Litter is a natural product that is instinctively liked and accepted by pets.
- Regal Cat Litter reunites cats with nature due to its earthen aroma, look and feel.
- The composition of Regal Cat Litter allows it to absorb a large volume of waste compared to its size.
- Just fill the tray at the required level, scoop the clump, and thoroughly clean the tray periodically.
- Regal cat litter combines very high absorbency with strong clumping action that minimizes ‘dust and tracking’.
- Regal’s strong clumping action enables easy separation of soiled cat litter so no litter is wasted.
Safe & Hygienic
- Regal Cat Litter does not support bacterial life so it is hygienic and keeps your cat healthy.
- Regal Cat Litter is sundried so there are no high temperatures involved, which eliminates chemical reactions that occur at high temperatures and produce carcinogenic by products.
- Regal Cat Litter contains a natural drying agent that dries up residual bits of dirty cat litter so the tray always stays hygienic and clean.
- Regal Cat Litter is complete in itself. No alterations are needed to enhance its performance, which makes it completely safe because it eliminates the need to add harmful chemicals.
Naturally Controls Odour
- No added chemicals and yet remarkably odour free. That’s a Regal Cat Litter guarantee for you!
- Unlike conventional pet litters, Regal Cat Litter will continue to work for as long as it is in use so that offensive smells are always eliminated.
- Only clumped portion and not the whole material is to be replaced, which means less litter (and hence) more utility.
- Regal Cat Litter can be used as compost in your garden.
- No trees or tree products are used in the manufacture of Regal Cat Litter.
- Regal Cat Litter is completely biodegradable.
Dust Free and Trail Free
- Regal Cat Litter controls dust due to the hardness of granules, which means no more dust clouds when pouring litter into the tray.
- When your cat leaves the litter tray…you can be sure that a whole set of dusty paw marks will not follow across the room.