200ml glass bottle with pump
Mirra-Cote with Biozinc gives your pet a beautiful shiny glossy coat and aids in the management of skin conditions.
The Mirra-Cote Dog & Cat Supplement is a nutty flavoured dietary supplement for dogs and cats. It contains Essential Fatty Acids (EFSs), Evening Primrose Oils, flaxseed oil, wheat germ oil, marine fish oil, lecithin and other ingredients to keep the skin and coat in great condition. Yields an Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio of 5:1.
- Vitamin A, D3, E – Promotes healthy skin, protects skin cells and acts as an antioxidant.
- Evening Primrose Oil – High in Omega-6 and with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Flaxseed Oil – The cold-pressed, pure flaxseed oil used is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Wheat germ oil – Contains vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
- Lecithin – Aids in restoring the skin’s moisture and helps fatty acid absorption.
- Biotin – Strengthens hair, nail and improves skin appearance.
- Zinc – Improves Omega 6 and 3 absorption, as well as skin and coat appearance.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – For skin integrity and its appendage. Aids in nutrient metabolism,
- Methionine – For healthy hair growth and strength
- Inisitol – Aids in the prevention of fat accumulation in the liver
Benefits of Mirra-Cote supplementation:
- Management of inflammatory skin conditions. e.g. Canine atopy and feline military dermatitis.
- Reduction in steriod therapy.
- An aid in seborrhoea sicca (dry skin). EFAs are involved in the maintenance of the cutaneous (water) permeability barrier.
- Fatty acids are not only essential components of the cell membranes but also have an extracellular function on skin.
- Aids pets with dry, scaly skin and pruritus (chronic itchy skin)