Milbemax delivers broad-spectrum protection for dogs against common intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm* and tapeworm, in a small three-monthly tablet. When given monthly, it also prevents deadly heartworm infection.
Directions for Use
For heartworm prevention, Milbemax must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month.
|For dogs weighing||Milbemax Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies||Milbemax Tablets for Dogs|
|0.5 – 1 kg||1/2 tablet|
|>1 – 5 kg||1 tablet|
|>5 – 25 kg||1 tablet|
|>25 – 50 kg||2 tablets|
For dogs >50 kg, a combination of tablets should be given, consistent with the recommended minimum dose.
- Read product leaflet for full instructions
- Milbemax Tablets for Dogs and Milbemax Tablets for Cats are distinct formulations and should only be administered to dogs and cats respectively
- Before starting Milbemax, you should have your veterinarian confirm that your dog or cat does not have heartworm
- For heartworm prevention, Milbemax must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month
- The safe administration of Milbemax is supported in dogs from 0.5 kg and 2 weeks of age and in cats from 0.5 kg and 6 weeks of age
- In hydatid tapeworm areas, dogs should be dosed monthly or on vet advice